Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Back To School Series: What To Keep in Your Locker/Bag

Hellooo! I'm going to be telling you guys what to keep in your locker. I know some schools don't have lockers, or maybe you just prefer to keep it all in your bag. I'm just going to jump right in since I usually make intros kinda long!
  • A small makeup bag; to keep most of your stuff in!
  • Chapstick or lip gloss; whichever you prefer, for when your lips get chapped or need a touch up.
  • Hand lotion; especially for winter, when your hands get dry and cracked.
  • Perfume; either it's after gym or you just want to smell good, you can spray this on throughout the day when you need it!
  • Feminine products; if you're a girl, (which I'm assuming you are!) you're going to want to keep a few of the products you prefer, just in case. Even if you haven't gotten your period yet! And if one of your friends don't have one in their time of need, you can totally help them out. 
  • Extra pens and pencils; this is just a given!
  • Tissues; during cold season, I know not all of my teachers had tissues, so if your nose is runny, these really come in handy. 
  • Hand sanitizer; to use before lunch or during cold season.
  • Deodorant; This might be gross, but honestly I get sweaty very easily! This is good for when you forget in the morning, after gym, or on those extra hot days.
  • A small snack (granola bar, cereal bar); My school is very strict about keeping food and drink in your locker, but a lot of people do it anyways. I'm not encouraging you to break the rules, but if your school allows you to have food, if you forget to eat breakfast, you can eat that!
  • Oil blotting sheets; You can use these if you happen to forget to wash your face in the morning, or your face is just extra oily that day!
  • Makeup; Just keep the essentials for touch ups!
  • Bobbypins, hairties, clips, pre-wrap; This especially helps if you're in sports, but can be handy for anyone when they're having a bad hair day.
  • Mints or gum; Admit it, we've all forgot to brush our teeth at least once. This is a major necessity - no one likes stinky breath!
  • Bottle of water; Like I said, my school is very strict about this, but they do allow you to have one bottle of water. It's important to keep hydrated! 
Hopefully I got everything! If I forgot something important tell me in the comments. Thank you for reading! :)

Xoxo,
Hayl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets