Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August Favorites!

Hello! As you know August has come to an end. May be sad for some, but may be happy for others. It's sad for me, because August is one of my favorite months! Anywhoozle, I'm going to be sharing my makeup and beauty favorites with you. I kind of have a lot of stuff, so this might be a little lengthy.

Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment - This works amazingly. It tingles on your lips and quickly refreshes chapped lips! I like to put this on before bed so in the morning my lips feel nice and healed and soft.

Crest Complete Multi Benefit Toothpaste - This keeps my breath smelling really nice for a long time, yet isn't too strong and minty.

Neutrogena Acne Wash - I'll admit that this makes your face feel very weird in the shower, but once you get out and dry off it's very soft! And obviously, it helps with my acne!

Tresseme Luxurious Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner - I mainly bought this because Tresseme doesn't test on animals, but to my surprise it's my favorite shampoo and conditioner I've ever used! It helps my damaged hair a lot!

Clearasil Vanishing Acne Cream - This gets rid of acne so quickly! For little pimples and zits, if you put a little on it before you go to bed, it'll be almost completely gone in the morning. For bigger problem spots, it'll take a little bit longer, but it still works!

Up & Up Alcohol Free Skin Toner - This is a fairly cheap product, but works really well if you aren't looking for anything that professional and whatnot. If I'm running late in the morning and don't have time to wash my face, I just take a cotton ball, put some of this on it, and put it all over my face for a fast cleaning!

Perricone MD Cosmeceuticals Face Finishing Moisturizer - I have tried a lot of moisturizers, and all of them worked okay, but always left some redness on my face and felt a bit uncomfortable. But this one feels amazing and doesn't make my skin red! It also smells pretty nice. ^^

Smashbox Lip Gloss in Fame - I'm usually not a fan of bright pink lip glosses, but Fame by Smashbox is so pretty and not overwhelming like some!

Fresh's Tinted Lip Treatment with SPF 15 in Sugar Rose - I LOVE this product! It moisturizes my lips and leaves a tint of color!

Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel - I like to use this when I put my hair up, to make all of the missed pieces stay in place where they're supposed to. I know a lot of people normally would use hairspray to do this, but honestly I don't really like hairspray... haha!

Philosophy Inner Grace Body Wash - This smells SO good! It can also be used as a shampoo, but personally I only use it as a body wash.

Degree - Motion Sense Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant in Fresh Energy

Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber Fragrance Mist - This is by far my favorite product from Bath & Body Works. It's the longest lasting body mist (and one of the best smelling mists, too) that I've had!

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac in Sugar Lemon - If you didn't know, Pocketbacs are basically just mini hand sanitizers. And like any sanitizer, it sometimes has that chemically smell. But not this one! And that's what I love about it.

Chameleon Nail Polish in Calypso - This nail polish is by far my favorite one. It changes colors and doesn't streak and takes a while for it to start chipping. The best part - they're affordable too!

...And those were all of the products that I used a lot in the month of August! I hope you enjoyed reading.

Xoxo,
Hayl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets