Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

What's In My Back to School Purse?

     Hey everyone! So I know on YouTube 'What's in My Back to School Purse' videos are really popular, and I love watching them to get some ideas. Here are the things I feel every girl should carry in their bag:

Extra Supplies.  ALWAYS carry extra supplies (pens, pencils, post-it notes, etc.) in case you run out, and you can easily grab them.

Change-purse w/ money.  It's always a good idea to have some money on you for lunch served at school, or in case a friend needs to borrow some money.

Femine Products.   I know some of you are going to cringe, but hear me out! Even if you don't have your period, it's always a fantastic idea to carry some products around. If your uncomfortable carrying some around because your afraid someone might see them put them in a cute container. Here are some cute pad holders  I found at Glitzy Glam, and here are some tampon holders I also found. They come in cute designs and no one else will know what they are!

Snack.   In high school and middle school, obviously you don't get a snack. So, carry around a granola bar or another snack to keep you full and energized!

Planner.   Keep a planner to write down homework asignments!

Hair supplies.   ALWAYS carry hair ties, bobby pins, clips, and a mini brush with you! If there's a test or something you need to focus on, make your hair one less thing to worry about by getting it out out of the way! So, hair supplies are a MUST!

Thanks for reading!
God Bless,
-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! All these things about school are making me so excited to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets