Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Re: Tag #1 "All About Me!"

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, It's Lee.
2. What is your Favorite subject in school?
History.
3. Whats your Favorite drink?
I really like flavored water, (Sobe and Vitamin Water) Apple juice, and lemonade.
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?
"Follow Me There" by Third Day and "You are My All in All"
5. What would you name your kids?
Here are the names I would like, (I wouldn't have these many kids!) Joshua, Jacob, Jessica, Jillian. (I think I might want  to name my kids with all "J" names when I have kids...) I also like the name Natalie, and Skyler.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Nope.
7. Favorite Book?
The Bible. I also like "Girls Rock- Devotions for Girls", Eclipse, Breaking Dawn.
8. Favorite Color?
Pink! I like blue too.
9. Favorite Animal?
Dolphin, I like koalas too though.
10. Favorite Perfume?
Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" and DKNY "Be Delicious".
11. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas, and Easter! Easter is my favorite! :)
12. Have you graduated high school?
No, not yet.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times?
Nope. No times.
14. Do you speak any other language?
No, but I know a few words in other languages, and I'm taking Spanish this year in school.
15. How many siblings do you have?
2 sisters.
16. What is your favorite store?
I like Juicy Couture, Hollister, American Eagle, Forever 21, Target, and Walmart.
17. Favorite restaurant?
Friendly's and a local one in town.
18. Do you like school?
YES! Love it!
19. Favorite youtuber?
Kandee Johnson! Macbarbie07, Juicystar07, and Allthatglitters21, but Kandee Johnson is my favorite.
20. Favorite movie?
Facing the Giants.
21. Favorite TV show?
Keeping up With the Kardashians, Audrina and The Hills.
22. PC or Mac?
I love Macs, but I dont have one:( I think the question is asking which one I have.. so PC.
23. What kind of phone do you have?
Samsung Intensity.
24. How tall are you?
Idk... maybee 5'3 ? I really don't know.. Lol.

Thanks for reading! ♥
God Bless,
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets