Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Random Saturday Tag #1: "All About Me!"

Hey! I know me and Hannah were planning on doing an optional random post on Saturdays, but I got the idea of doing a random tag every Saturday! So... Hannah, tell me what you think of this idea. So anyway the first tag I'm doing to start off is the All About Me tag.


1. Do you have a middle name?
Yup. It's Anne! I don't like it...
2. What is your Favorite subject in school?
Uh... Language Arts I guess.
3. Whats your Favorite drink?
Sweetened Iced Tea. I'm obsessed with it.
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?
"Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club
5. What would you name your kids?
My favorite boy names are Mitchell and Ryan, and my favorite girl names are Shay and Brooklyn.
6. Do you participate in any sports?
Not really. I used to.
7. Favorite Book?
"The Face on the Milk Carton" by Caroline Cooney
8. Favorite Color?
Yellow and grey.
9. Favorite Animal?
I love all animals equally! But chinchillas and lynx are super duper cute.
10. Favorite Perfume?
Falling in Love by Philosophy. It smells so good.
11. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas, of course!
12. Have you graduated high school?
Nope, not yet.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times?
Yes, I’ve been to Canada like 20 times, haha!
14. Do you speak any other language?
A little bit of German.
15. How many siblings do you have?
Two sisters!
16. What is your favorite store?
Bath & Body Works, duh.
17. Favorite restaurant?
It’s a local one so I won’t say the name. But they have amazing muffins.
18. Do you like school?
It’s okay.
19. Favorite youtuber?
Makeupfreakazoid and PinkSoFoxy! They're amazing. Go check them out.
20. Favorite movie?
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. It's so sad.
21. Favorite TV show?
Parks and Recreation. IT'S LIKE SO SUPER DUPER FUNNY LAWL.
22. PC or Mac?
Both are okay, but I have a PC.
23. What kind of phone do you have?
I’m getting a new one soon, so I’ll get back to you on that…
24. How tall are you?
Five foot, zero inches. I’m still growing, okay?!

And that's all! Hannah, if you want to do this tag, you can or if you want to do another one that's fine too! :)

Xoxo,
Hayl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets