Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Homework Playlist!

Hello! Hayley here. You may be a little confused by the title. Homework Playlist? Well let me explain! If you're like me, and like to listen to music while doing your homework, then this post is perfect for you! I don't know about you, but listening to music while studying and whatnot puts me at ease, and makes it less of a drag. That's why I'm writing this! I found various songs that I think would be great for a Homework Playlist. (And no, Hannah, they're not all Strokes songs... :P) I tried to make this playlist diverse, meaning I think that most average young people should be able to enjoy the music! I also tried to put some music you may have never heard of, along with some songs that are popular. Anyway, here they are! With the title of the song, I will also be putting the YouTube video in case you want to listen to it.

1. Two Door Cinema Club - "Something Good Can Work"

2. Phoenix - "Lisztomania"

3. The Blue Van - "There Goes My Love"


4. Foster the People - "Life on the Nickel (Hustling)"

5. Matt & Kim - "Daylight"

6. System of a Down - "B.Y.O.B." 

7. The Strokes - "Red Light"

8. Arctic Monkeys - "I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor"

9. Hockey - "Too Fake"

10. Two Door Cinema Club - "You're Not Stubborn"



And that's it! Those are my top songs that I like to listen to while doing my homework. Now, honestly, there is a lot more I would have liked to put there, but I know a lot of people don't like the same music I listen to (Slipknot, Metallica, Linkin Park... metal bands. :P) So... yup! I hope you enjoyed the songs! Cya!

Xoxo,
Hayl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets